WARRANTY REGISTRATION – Heating Cable
This SunStone undertile heater is backed up by our team of engineers and is guaranteed against any fault caused by manufacturing defect for a period of 10 years from date of purchase. There is no other warranty, express or implied. No claim can be brought against the manufacturer or its agents for any consequential damages whatsoever. This warranty covers the cost of replacement or repair of the SunStone undertile heater only, subject to the discretion of the manufacturer. This is the sole warranty, express or implied. The manufacturer or its agents cannot be held liable for any resultant damages. Proof of purchase is needed in the event of a claim, so keep your invoice with this warranty. This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty must be registered.
2. The heater must have been installed and used in full accordance with the installation manual.
3. The heater must have been earthed and protected by an RCD at all times.
4. The heater is used in conjunction with a thermostat or control system approved by SunStone.
5. The warranty is returned to SunStone within 30 days of purchase of the heater(s).
7. If SunStone or its agents carry out diagnostic or remedial work as a result of a claim being made, agents shall have the right to levy reasonable charges for the work undertaken by them.
8. All electrical regulations are complied with and electrical work is undertaken by a qualified and Part P certified electrician.
This warranty does not cover heater failure due to incorrect installation or tiling. Please check that the heater is working (as laid out in the installation manual) prior to tiling.