WARRANTY REGISTRATION – Heating Mat
This SunStone undertile heater is backed up by our team of engineers and is guaranteed against any fault caused by manufacturing defect for a period of 10 years from date of purchase. There is no other warranty, express or implied. No claim can be brought against the manufacturer or its agents for any consequential damages whatsoever. This warranty covers the cost of replacement or repair of the SunStone undertile heater only, subject to the discretion of the manufacturer. This is the sole warranty, express or implied. The manufacturer or its agents cannot be held liable for any resultant damages. Proof of purchase is needed in the event of a claim, so keep your invoice with this warranty. This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. To qualify for your 10-year warranty, please register your product by completing and returning the attached “Warranty Registration” form.
2. In the event of a claim, proof of purchase will be required, so keep your warranty with the installation manual.
3. The heater has been installed and used in full compliance with the installation manual.
4. The heater has been earthed and protected by the RCD at all times.
5. The heater is used in conjunction with a thermostat or control system approved by SunStone.
6. The warranty is returned to SunStone within 1 month of purchase of the heater(s).
7. If SunStone or its agents carry out diagnostic or remedial work as a result of a claim being made, and evidence of incorrect installation or usage of the heater becomes apparent, SunStone or its agents shall have the right to levy reasonable charges for the work undertaken by them.
This warranty does not cover heater failure due to incorrect installation or tiling. Please check that the heater is working (as laid out in the installation manual) prior to tiling.
For any further questions or separate enquiries, please call us on 0345 0348 272